We’re excited to be hosting this week’s #KareoChat on Thursday, 6/25 at 9 AM PT (Noon ET) where we’ll be diving into the details around Value Based Care and ACOs. We’ll be hosting the chat from @ehrandhit and chiming in on occasion from @techguy and @healthcarescene as well.
The topic of value based care and ACOs is extremely important to small practice physicians since understanding and participating in it will be key to their survival. At least that’s my take. I look forward to hearing other people’s thoughts on these changes on Thursday’s Twitter chat. Here are the questions we’ll be discussing over the hour:
- What’s the latest trends in value based reimbursement that we should know or watch? #KareoChat
- Why or why aren’t you participating in an ACO? #KareoChat
- Describe the pros and cons you see with the change to value based reimbursement. #KareoChat
- What are you doing to prepare your practice for value based reimbursement and ACOs? #KareoChat
- Which technologies and applications will we need in a value based reimbursement and ACO world? #KareoChat
- What’s the role of small practices in a value based reimbursement world? Can they survive? #KareoChat
For those of you not familiar with a Twitter chat, you can follow the discussion on Twitter by watching the hashtag #KareoChat. You can also take part in the Twitter chat by including the #KareoChat hashtag in any tweets you send.
I look forward to “seeing” and learning from many of you on Twitter on Thursday. Feel free to start the conversation in the comments below as well.
Full Disclosure: Kareo is a sponsor of EMR and EHR.